Our services range from spectacles for general use to specialty lenses for sports, hobbies or occupational use. Frames for all ages from infancy to adult are available. We also offer a wide range of anti-reflective coatings, scratch resistant coatings, high index plastic lenses (thinner lenses) and tinting options. We use state of the art progressive bifocal lenses (no-line bifocals) and high-definition lenses.
We offer many designer frames:
Jones New York
Luxottica Oakley Ophthalmic
Otis & Piper
View Our Frame Gallery
During your examination, we evaluate your eyes and determine which type of contact lenses will best suit your individual needs. We prescribe all major brands of soft and rigid contact lenses. Additionally, we fit custom contact lenses for difficult fits and disease management.
Download the lens replacement reminder app
Specialty Contact Lenses:
- Multifocal Contact Lenses
- Astigmatism Contact Lenses
- Monovision Contact Lenses
- Keratoconus Treatment
- Sclera Contact Lenses
- Cosmetic Tinted Contact Lenses
- Transitions Vantage Lenses: Lenses that darken and become polarized with exposure to sunlight. Consult the comparison chart here.
- Optifog Lenses: Lenses that have a special top coat that when wiped with a special solution (Optifog Activator), will remain fog free for up to one week. Good for jobs requiring movement between cold and warm areas.
- Crizal Kids UV: These lenses provide kids with lenses that are no glare, easy to clean, scratch resistant, smudge resistant as well as providing 100% UV Protection. They are made with safe, shatterproof Airwear polycarbonate lenses.
- Unity BluTech Lenses: These lenses provide protection against harmful blue rays radiating from computer screens, smart phones, television, iPads, tablets, and fluorescent light bulbs. The high energy blue light emitted can promote the progression of AMD (adult-onset macular degeneration). Individuals who have had cataract surgery, who have a family history AMD or currently have macular degeneration are at the highest risk for retinal damage.
BlueTech lenses are available in both indoor and outdoor lenses. The indoor lenses feature only a slight yellow/orange tint, while the outdoor lenses are polarized with 80% light absorption, and are dark orange brown.
- Varilux Lenses
- Crizal Prevencia No Glare Lenses: Anti-glare lenses that help filter our harmful blue light rays which are emitted from iPads (tablets), iPhones (smartphones), computer screens, etc. These devices, when used long-term may cause macular degeneration of the retina.